Welcome to one of the oldest fairs in Michigan!
JUST PAST BEAVERTON ON M-18.
MY WIFE THOUGHT THIS WAS CHICKEN TILL WE GOT CLOSE STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD.
CLICK TO PLAY
139TH CLARE COUNTY FAIR
Things to Do
In Harrison, Michigan
● Go fishing in one of our beautiful lakes.
● Take a stroll on Mid Michigan College’s Public Trail System.
● Go Hiking, ATV-ing, Snowmobiling, or Horseback Riding on one of the many public trails.
● Relax and make some new friends at the local bars.
● Play a round of putt-putt, visit the arcade, or zoom around the go-kart track at 4x Adventureland.
● Shop for unique gifts at Reinke’s Hearth of the Home, Harrison Family Pharmacy, or one of many local stores.
● Challenge yourself with a game of golf at The Tamarack’s Golf Course, Snow Snake Ski & Golf, or Devil’s Knob.
● Go Bowling at Snowbird Lanes.
● Take a canoe, kayak or tubing trip down the Muskegon River at Duggan’s Canoe Livery and Campground.
● Go off-roading at the 200 acres of rocks, hills, and mud at Rocks N Valley’s Off-Road Park.
● Learn how to kayak or paddleboard on one of the many lakes.
● Play with the kids at Harrison City Park, or have a competitive game of tennis at the park’s tennis courts.
● Hone your archery and shooting skills at Harrison Sportsman’s Club.
● Win some money at the Bingo tables at the Lions Club and Moose Lodge.
● Dine at one of our local restaurants.
● Go boating, swimming or enjoy Jump Island in beautiful Budd Lake at Wilson State Park.
● Visit the Clare County Historical Society Museum on Dover Road.
● Go to one of the many festivals and events that happen year ‘round - including the Frostbite Winter Festival, the Harrison Street Fair and Annual Clare County Fair!
● Have a bonfire with family and friends at one of the many campgrounds in the area.
● Shop for local art and other goodies at Harrison City Market.
● Update your tech skills by attending a Computer Class at the Harrison District Library.
● Hunt for Morel Mushrooms and wild berries in the forest.
● Watch a Demo Derby put on by Unique Motor Sports.
● Stock up on your hunting and fishing supplies at Jay’s Sporting Goods, Ken’s Landing, K-D Quick Stop, Sharp’s Market and Long Lake Party Store.
● Feel the thrill of zip-lining over the treetops at Snow Snake’s Zip Line Tour!
● Search out one of the many Geocaching stashes hidden in the area.
● Pick up some fresh produce and other grocery items at the Farmer’s Market.
● Test your endurance in the annual Friese Freedom 5k Run.
● Go to the Twenty Lakes Old Engine & Tractor Club’s annual Show and Swap Meets.